Association Management Services
In today’s ever changing world, non-profit associations and small organizations must focus limited resources towards reaching organizational goals often with a limited or volunteer staff. As an Association Management Company we can provide your non-profit association with a complete range of management services and the expertise to ensure your organizations success. Our knowledgeable team can provide full service association management or one time project assistance. JulNet Solutions offers full service association; event management services or one-time administrative project support.
Our team is ready to assist your organization no matter what your level of need.
Examples of Services Provided to your Non-Profit Association
Membership Support Services
Personalized membership services is essential to both maintaining and growing your association. Starting with the prompt and efficient handling of meetings, correspondence, and telephone requests; It means providing prompt response to incoming telephone calls. It means maintaining a computerized membership database including lists of Board members, officers, and committees and reports as needed.
- We maintain files and inventories, stocks of stationery, all Association printed materials and supplies.
- We secure legal, accounting, insurance, and other services as requested by Board;
- We maintain and process membership applications and requests for membership information.
- We handle duplicating and mailing service utilizing the most economical methods.
- We prepare, mail, receive and tally election ballots for elected positions or conduct the entire election electronically.
- Marketing campaigns
- Website design and maintenance
Proper financial management is vital to any organization. JulNet Solutions works closely with your accountants and other financial advisers. Financial reports are produced in any format your Treasurer and Board may require and feel comfortable. A complete financial history is kept for future committee reference.
- Budget Preparation
- Financial Planning
- Financial Statement
- Accounts Receivable Statements
- Accounts Payable Statements
- Cash Flow Projections
- Profit / Loss Statements
- Balance Sheets
- Complete Banking Summary
- Bank Reconciliation Reports
- Coordinate with Accountant for State / Federal Filings
- Provide information to your Accountant for annual 990/990T tax return